A new study shows that 74% of women said hair is one of the first things they notice on men. 44% of women 18-24 said they were unlikely to date a man with bad hair.
So what does this mean? It means that guys should spend more time on their hair. Treat your hair right, get products that will leave your hair healthy and shiny and not flaky. If you don’t have alot of time to dedicate to your hair, get a hairstyle that suits you and that is easy to maintain. Come on in for a free hair consultation and we’ll help you find that perfect haircut that suits you. Remember you only get one chance to make that first impression on a date.
Girls Care about Guysâ€™ Hair
- Nearly three out of four (74 percent) girls agree that hair is one of the first things they notice about a guy
- Ninety (90) percent of girls admit they are at least somewhat likely to go out with a guy if he has good hair
Girls Wish Guys Would Do a Better Job Washing and Styling Their Hair, an
d Guys Have No Idea
- Four in five girls (80 percent) wish guys would wash their hair more often â€“ but 86 percent of guys say they wash their hair often enough
- Most girls (72 percent) think guys do not know how to style their hair to its full potential â€“ but 85 percent of guys think their hair is pretty good
Hair Plays an Important Role in Attracting Girls
- Two-thirds (63 percent) of girls say that guys with bad hair donâ€™t understand that their hair makes a negative impression on girls
- Only 29 percent of guys think hair is very important when it comes to attracting a girl
- The majority of guys (58 percent) donâ€™t worry that bad hair will hurt their chances with girls