Emerson Salon Offers you Independence!!
Are you itching to be able to run your own appointment schedule, thus freeing you up to manage your time with clients as you see fit? Do you want to create fantastic hair in one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Seattle? If so, leasing at Emerson Salon might be right for you!
- Looking forÂ StylistsÂ or Barbers seeking to work 2-6 days per week
- Street level location in the Pike/Pine Corridor (one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the country!)
- Set your own hours and schedule (Closed on Mondays for Salon Cleaning and Education)
- Lessees must carry all appropriate licenses and insurance required by the DOL, DOR, and City of Seattle to lease a station at Emerson Salon.
- Lessees are in charge of their own individual payments processing. Most of us use Square to run our businesses, though there are many more companies that cater to small businesses today that offer payment processing.
- We supply complimentary back bar shampoo, conditioner, and salon supplies required for running your basic business. Color and perms are available for purchase per usage if you desire to use any of our chemical supplies and associated supplies. Since youâ€™d only pay for what you use, you donâ€™t have to focus on inventory and can hone in on accommodating your clientele!
- Free Online Booking Platform (with additional Smart Marketing Features at no cost to you!)
- Customized profile on our website with your picture
- Storefront Advertising & Access to Walk-ins
- Ongoing Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and salon blog!
Serious Inquiries are to be submitted viaÂ EMAIL ONLY. *No phone calls/walk-in inquiries.
- We are currently looking to lease to a barber orÂ stylistÂ with 3+ yrs. behind-the chairÂ stylist/barbering experience in the Metro Seattle area, who are looking to run their business independently in Capitol Hill.Â
- Rates are determined depending on how many days your station is leased per week. Stations are available to lease for 2 (at minimum) â€“ 6 days (maximum) per week.
Co-owners Dâ€™Arcy and Lancer have been running their independent businesses successfully within Emerson Salon since January 1st, 2012.Â
Both owners are experienced colorists, and are able to assist you with color formulations if desired.Â We have established loyalty with theÂ Kevin MurphyÂ and Â MoroccanOil line. We also carry some of theÂ Loma Haircare,Â Alterna,Â and Brazilian BlowoutÂ products. We can also provide you with current product knowledge information.
Emerson Salon was established in 2008 Â by Matt Buchan and Alex Garcia. Emerson Salon was a pioneer in salonsâ€™ web presence due to the ownersâ€™ creation of a unique website, blog and engaged social media.
We currently hold 4 stars on Yelp and we have many fans and followers on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Salon ownership transferred on Sept 1st 2014, to current stylists Lancer Forney and Dâ€™Arcy Harrison. Combined, they have experience of almost 35 yrs. in the salon industry and have been successful at Emerson Salon since 2008. They will support your success and offer free mentoring (if desired), as they aim to empower your success and longevity!
For more information about leasing, email us atÂ b dot please dot llc at gmail dot com, with references, resume, examples of your work, and information about your specialties.