Articles from ‘Esther Bentson’
Sunday, April 10th, 2016
¬†We are a community of independent hair designers.¬†
This means that YOU have a unique opportunity to learn about each professional through their profile before booking an appointment so you can schedule DIRECTLY¬†with your chosen stylist!
New to booking with us? ¬†Here’s the Lowdown…
- Our Independent Hair Professionals include Stylists and Barbers.
- Each professional who runs their business inside¬†Emerson Salon has a profile on this website that has contact information,¬†online booking link, bio and more.
- To see their profiles, click HERE>>
- D’Arcy, Esther, Lancer, ¬†and Michael are Hair Designers: They¬†do haircuts, haircolor, & balayage for everyone.
- ¬†Jason and Larsen are Barbers: They¬†specialize in¬†cutting short to medium length hair. Styling is usually not an option with barbers.
- Prices are established by and are individual to each stylist/barber. Prices may also vary by the amount of and type of work involved and your hair length/density/history.
Co-Owners of Emerson Salon: Lancer Forney-McMahon &¬†D’Arcy Harrison (of B. Please LLC).¬†Feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns at email@example.com
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016
Monday, August 31st, 2015
I asked the stylists which products they liked to work with the best and why, and Kevin.Murphy Hair Products are everyone’s favorite at Emerson Salon!
Here’s the specifics:
Esther: ‚ÄúI love Night.Rider because it gives the perfect matte finish with great hold on all hair types, and a little goes a long way. It works great for women’s pixies too!‚ÄĚ ‚ÄúI really love the new line as well; specifically the Plumping Line‚ÄĚ [Plumping Wash, Plumping Rinse, and Body Mass]. ‚ÄėThey smell like heaven.‚Äô‚ÄĚ
D‚ÄôArcy: ‚ÄúThe Anti. Gravity, Angel Series [Angel.Wash and Angel.Rinse], and Body.Mass are the best products for finer hair that I‚Äôve ever worked with. They‚Äôre light, and do not weigh the hair down; also, they have amazing smells and contain natural ingredients. Night.Rider is great because it works for all the new tight fades the guys get these days, and it creates hold and texture for all hair types.‚ÄĚ
Jason: ‚ÄúSo far, I am loving Night.Rider, Free.Hold, and the Stimulate.Me thickening shampoo and conditioner.‚ÄĚ